Quality management systems will bring a phenomenal foundation to your business which will assist with standardization of processes, which is a key component for effective management and continual improvement. When implemented and applied for the intended purpose, it results in what is commonly referred as Operations Excellence System (OES).
The Insight Company supports ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, QS9000, VDA6 and IATF 16949 standards, as they are well designed with input from international representatives that are experts in the subject. These standards provide an excellent guideline to structure a good quality management system.
We are able to help your company establish a quality management system as the foundation of your business. This will be designed to integrate ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Lean, Six Sigma and Leadership programs. Once these systems have been implemented and are working in harmony, we will achieve a High Performance Management System.
CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION
Quality management systems are designed, developed and implemented to satisfy the unique requirements of your organisation, whilst conforming to the elements of ISO 9001:2015 standard. A project plan is developed taking into account the organisation, strategy, objectives, needs and products/services. Training is provided on the quality management system organisation wide to ensure employee involvement for long term sustainable success.
Leadership development to mentor employees in problem solving and decision making at key levels, to work together in harmony and build strong teams. The quality management system structure is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
During the design and development phase of the quality management system, we use the following tools:
- Development of a Project Plan, including a Project Risk Assessment Plan detailing the potential risks involved in the implementation
- Context of the Organisation risk assessments, including FMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA.
- Customised Risk Assessment training for the relevant organisation.
- The organisational resource availability, together with the operational requirements and the regulatory framework under which the organisation operates.
The Management System implementation phase includes:
- Management System Gap assessment (to establish the compliance gaps between the organisation and the applicable standard requirements).
- Customised or standard Overview training based on the relevant Management System standard.
- QC Tools training – optional
- Process Maps
- Manufacturing Control Plan
- Documented Information template design
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Product Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Performance analysis and reporting – optional
- Performance Evaluation – Key Performance Indices (KPI)
- Applicable processes relevant to the organisation or the standard requirements.
The Monitoring phase is controlled and measured using ad-hoc and planned audits to establish the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes in relation to the defined objectives. The findings are communicated to the relevant Process Owner.
Corrective actions are recommended to address non-conformances; improvement is driven through lean principles which focus on the reduction of waste, six sigma programmes to minimise process variation, Lunch & Learn programmes to develop Leadership, and work study techniques to improve operations.
We also provide optional support to our clients during their management systems certification by the accredited Certification Body.
As a value add we provide After Care support to ensure that the Management System is managed, continually improved upon and effectively sustained.